Zen Habits : Unschoolery: My New Blog on Unschooling
Zen Habits is about finding simplicity in the daily chaos of our lives. It’s about clearing the clutter so we can focus on what’s important, create something amazing, find happiness. Copyright free content from http://zenhabits.net/open-source-blogging-feel-free-to-steal-my-content
One of my favorite topics to talk about is unschooling. I talk about it with every new parent I know.
And so, because it excites me so much, I’ve started a new blog:
In the last few days, I’ve posted nearly a dozen posts. I have another dozen ready to be written this week.
I love talking about unschooling.
Here are some topics I’ve written about already:
- What is Unschooling?
- Principles of Awesome Unschooling
- Why Unschooling is the Best Incubator for Young Entrepreneurs
- So What Do Unschoolers Do?
- Learning to Socialize, for Unschoolers
- Can (and Should) Unschoolers Go to College?
- About Us (my family’s unschooling story)
- Parents Learning With Their Unschoolers
- De-Schooling: Getting School Out of Your Head
- I Don’t Hate School
I hope you’ll check out the new blog, and join the conversation!